California Consumer Privacy Act – Right To Access \ Delete Personal Information
California residents may exercise their California privacy rights by:
- Submitting a request via the below form
- Contacting us at 866-467-8688 and entering the following service codes:
- Access: 320
- Deletion: 322
For security purposes (and as required under California law), we will verify your identity – in part by requesting certain information from you – when you request to exercise your right to access or deletion. For instance, if you request categories or specific pieces of personal information we have received about you, you will need to provide certain identifiers to verify your California residency and verify your identity. This information will only be used for verification purposes. We will delete this information as soon as practical after processing your request, except as required to comply with CCPA.
We may need to contact you in order to clarify your request, confirm your identity, or collect more information in order to verify and respond to your request.
- Where you have requested specific pieces of personal information, we will provide the information you have requested, to the extent required under the CCPA and provided we do not believe there is an overriding privacy or security concern to doing so.
- Where you have requested that we delete personal information that we have collected from you. In addition, “deletion” rights only apply to information that we have collected “from” consumers – which does not apply to much of the information in our databases.
- Upon completion of the above process, we will send you a notice that explains the categories of personal information we were able to locate about you, and whether we (1) deleted, (2) de-identified, or (3) retained the information we collected from you. Certain information may be exempt from such requests under applicable law.
If we are unable to complete your requests fully for any of the reasons above, we will provide you with additional information about the reasons that we could not comply with your request.
Exercise your rights